Fully Washed Nyasaland variety of Arabica Coffee – Medium Roast Whole Beans Coffee 250g
Fully Washed Nyasaland variety of Arabica Coffee – Medium Roast Whole beans Coffe
About Our Coffee
Every single Coffee Bean of Bushbuck Coffee is the Saga from the lands of Mt Elgon in East Africa, which is the Habitat of the Washed Bugisu Arabica Coffee. Bushbuck brings you the best of the “Mount Elgon Nyasaland Variety” of Arabic Coffee known for its intense aroma with a nutty flavor – just perfect to make your day.
Our Coffee Experts who breathe coffee, precisely procure the coffee beans with the high-quality standards set for Bushbuck Coffee. We work with the best of the farmers who master the art of the best coffee farming in the region.
Our roasters master the traditional art of understanding the specific origin and roast degree of each coffee, enhancing the intense flavor that can be traced back to its earliest beginnings.
Bushbuck Coffee is all about its profound and passionate coffee experts who thrive for “Consistency and Quality” for every coffee bean we roast and pack for your that “relaxing cup of coffee” or “get going cup of coffee.”
- Made of AA washed Arabic Coffee Beans, organically grown for optimum aroma with a rich, complex, and full-bodied.
- Fully traceable Coffee, Hand roasted and packed in small batches at the source direct to you.
- Hand-picked and hand sorted packed in small batches with optimum flavor and freshness suitable for all brewing methods.
- Medium roast Arabica Coffee beans have great balance, medium acidity, silky full body, floral notes, and sweet chocolate aftertaste with 82-84 points cup score.
- Grown in Uganda on the slopes of the oldest extinct volcano Mount Elgon at an altitude of 4,100ft – 5,600ft above sea level with rich soils for a healthy life.
- Capacity : 17.64oz/500g
- Fully Washed Nyasaland variety of Arabica Coffee
- Medium Roast Whole Beans Coffee
- Arabica Coffee
- Rich Ground
- Medium roast
- Slow Food Presidium
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
Fully Washed Nyasaland variety of Arabica Coffee – Medium Roast Whole Beans Coffee
- Product Line: Groceries
- Model: Nyasaland Whole Beans Coffee
- Weight (oz/g): 17.64oz/500g
- Color: Black
- Main Material: N/A
What is the origin of Nyasaland coffee? Nyasaland is a Bourbon-Typica Group (Typica-related) variety and one of the oldest Arabica coffee varieties introduced to Africa.
What is washed Arabica coffee?
Washed Arabica coffee is coffee beans that are washed off the mucilage after the coffee has been fermented which offers a lesser nutty taste and cleaner mouthfeel with more “coffee” taste.
Is the roast date mentioned on the coffee packaging?
Yes, the date of roasting is mentioned at the bottom of every coffee package.
Is the Coffee roasted to order?
Yes, we roast the orders periodically ensuring that you get the coffee with a fresh aroma and taste.
Is coffee seasonal like produce?
Coffee growing and harvests have multiple seasons in different origins. We source the raw material during the current and optimal season.
Where do you currently source your coffee from?
We source our coffee from the hills of mount Elgon.